There is no one else in this world that deserves your love more than you do. Keep praying for your soulmate. Eventually, God will send someone who has been waiting just for you and who longs to give you a really good life.
This prayer is based on the Beseech prayer, which means to desire strongly, to ask for. You beseech your soulmate to find and recognize you when he or she is coming into this world. Beseeching consists of fasting, praying, and concentration on God as you direct the focus of your thoughts toward your intentions.
1. My soulmate, my love. I pray for your safety and well-being as you travel to the south and partake in your adventure. I pray for our connection to be stronger than it has been before. It is a powerful thing to be able to connect with someone else at such a deep level. I wish that when you turn around, my name will be there. You are truly the love of my life, and I look forward to finding you once more.
2. Lord, I just pray that my soulmate is also searching for me and that we find each other soon. Our hearts and lives are meant to be one. Please send a sign, Lord, make it clear to my heart that my soulmate is the one for me.”
3. I pray for a soulmate so special I cannot describe. I pray for someone who will be by my side every single day, a companion to me in life. Someone that may not even be born yet, but someday will take my breath away. I pray for someone that will listen to me and make me laugh. A best friend that will always be there for me no matter what. I pray for someone who can teach me about life because right now, I am so clueless4. Dear God, Please send my soulmate my way. Someone who will love me for who I am and never find me lacking in any way. I want someone who will become my best friend and soul mate. Thank you, God, for hearing my prayer!
5. I pray that you will find me and fill my life with love, peace, contentment, and happiness. I pray that we find each other here on earth, after many lifetimes of experiencing together. I pray for your touch to send chills throughout my body. I pray that you knock my breath away when you kiss me. I pray that we will be so in-tune with each other that our bodies move as one. I pray for your kisses to flow through me like fine wine.
6. It is written in the stars that we were meant to be, and now I know it is true. The first time that our eyes met, I knew my search was over – you are my soulmate forever and always.
7. I pray to my soulmate every night. I pray that the universe will bring me your light. When I see you, I know it’s true that you were sent from heaven above. You make me feel like a new person, one who is loved and cherished every second of every day. Your smile brings me to my knees, your laugh makes me chuckle, and your eyes make my heart skip a beat. If God made anything better than you, I don’t know it.
8. This prayer is for my soulmate. I believe that one prayer should be directed to God and the other to the one that hears it. This prayer is for you, not going to get into details, but I need this prayer answered. I know one day we will be together, and it hurts that it’s not now. Like most people, we have had our ups and downs, but I know even though we are apart, it is part of some plan or fate or whatever you want to call it.
9. Dear Lord, please watch over my sweetheart and keep him safe. He is a good person with a big heart who means well to everyone he knows. He has been going through a rough time lately and needs guidance right now to help him through it. I ask that you take care of the situation for him and heal his broken spirit. We love each other very much, and we cherish our soul connection with one another. Thank you kindly for your kindness as you answer my prayers.”
10. God, thank you for blessing me with my soul mate. I never thought it possible to love someone so much, but you brought us together. We have been through everything together, and we have grown stronger with every passing day. My love for you is infinite and everlasting. Thank you for blessing me with your love!
11. Dear God, please send a soulmate for me! I have been alone for too long and need my other half. Show me they are out there. I’m tired of being lonely. I deserve love just like everyone else.
12. God, I pray that he will be everything I need and want. He is to be my soul mate. He will look into my eyes and see every bit of me and love me the same way in return. He will make me laugh, smile, and have fun.
13. I pray that our paths will cross, and we will find each other. I pray that we are not taken away from each other by anything except death. I pray that God will help my boyfriend to see who I am, what I am about, and how much I love him.
14. Please, God, let him find me. Let his heart burst with love the way mine has. Make him even more than a dream could ever imagine and fill my heart with pure joy. You know what I need better than me, and I thank you for sending me the perfect man. Words couldn’t even express my gratitude for you giving me the most romantic man I can ever imagine.
15. I pray and hope that you’re my soulmate. I pray that we meet someday and fall as deeply in love as you and I have fallen in friendship. I pray that you feel the same way about me so we can be together forever. I send you this prayer from the bottom of my heart to the top and all around again and again until it circles the world.
16. This prayer is for you. Our souls have been intertwined since the beginning of time. May we find each other in this lifetime, for you are my soulmate. My heart aches with joy as I feel your presence near me, but will this be the time that our souls remain intertwined?
17. I pray to the universe and hope it will send me my soulmate. I pray that he or she will be a beautiful being of light to love me for all the days. I pray for patience and understanding in this quest for my other half, without which my life will surely fall apart.
18. I whisper your name when I want to feel close to you. I say it is full of love, hope, and admiration. I don’t just want to address you by a term of endearment (Girlfriend, babe, etc.) but by your real name: Soulmate. Let me know that you are there and watch over me. Protect me from danger and guide my way through life.
19. You are my soulmate, my best friend, my better half. I thank God for blessing me with you every day. There’s not one thing about you that I don’t love, and the more time we spend together, the more I fall in love with you. I don’t know what I did to deserve such a beautiful man in my life, but I don’t take it for granted for a second. You amaze me more each day and continue.
20. I will love you, every breath, every hour of every day. I give honor to my sacred heart and treasure the light that shines within you. For the greatest gift that I have ever known is the gift of your friendship. You are the one my heart beats for, the one desire that is a flame burning forever bright. My prayer for you and me that we may ever flow together as one in eternity through our actions during this time on earth.
Finding My Soulmate Prayer
21. I pray for a soul so sweet to find me, to bring out my passions. To make me feel alive when I almost am deceased. I give you all my love so you can spread your heat around me, keep me warm on a cold dark night.
22. Dear God, I pray that you bring my soulmate to me quickly. You know how long it has been since I have dated. Every day that you delay meeting this person is a day wasted in my life. I am so lonely and need someone. I ask that you bring him to me soon so that our love will not fail.
23. I pray that we cross paths; I pray that we recognize each other and our souls entwine. I pray that our love so deep the ocean would seem shallow in comparison. I pray that our hearts are forever, that this love is never-ending. Eternity is what I want with you.
24. Dear God, please let me find my soulmate. Please make them as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside. They must love animals as much as I do. They must come from a family who loves deeply and unconditionally and always have a smile on their face. They need to be genuine, open-minded, and intelligent. They must love life and have an exuberant spirit like me. And of course, they will love you too!
25. Dear God, I pray for a soul mate. Someone who will love me no matter what. Someone who will be my best friend and lover. Someone to share my dreams with and follow them all the way together and never give up. Please send me someone who will smile with me, hold my hand in the rain, enjoy the sunsets, watch the sunrise each day with me, and see the world as beautiful and filled with so many wonderful things.
26. God, Help me find my soulmate who is special and right for me. I am not searching for a perfect person; I just want to be cherished by one with all his faults and problems. One who will lean on God for everything about me and who will do the same for him.
27. I open up my heart and soul to you with all my being. Giving over to your gentle nature and kindness. I pray that we may find one another in this lifetime and beyond. I pray for this with all of my heart, not knowing if it will be granted or not. I ask for nothing more than just a taste of your sweet love, just enough to quench the thirst of my love-starved soul. Only then would I know that what I feel is real.
28. Dear Lord, you have given me a gift that I never knew I wanted. I never thought that I could love anyone as much as I love (your name). You are my best friend, lover, and all of my heart. Please let us get married soon!.
29. Dear God, I have been praying for my soulmate nearly all of my life, and I do believe that he will come to me soon. If there is a part of me that needs to be healed, let it be healed. If there is some lesson that I must learn, teach me the lesson. I am ready to commit myself totally and completely to my soulmate. Thank you for bringing him into my life…and my heart.
30. Dear God, please bring him to me. I need to hold him close in my arms, look into his beautiful blue eyes and kiss him hard on the lips. Please bring my soulmate back to me soon, I’m so lonely, and I feel empty inside.
31. I pray for the person that will pull me out of my loneliness and make me a whole. I pray that we are connected on a level no one else has, a connection so strong that only a few have ever known. I pray you won’t judge me until you know me and that you see what’s on the inside instead of what is on the outside. I pray for you to look at me with eyes full of love before even uttering your first word to me.
32. To the one I love. I pray that God will bring you back to me. I miss your smell, your voice, every part of you. I know God brought us together, and that was meant to be. Everything about us feels so natural. More like we were destined to be than just a fling. I don’t know what else to say. Except this is my prayer for you in times when I cannot pray or am afraid.
33. I’m praying for the man who will love me – whole-heartedly, mindfully, and without hesitation. I’m praying that he will love me for who I am without trying to change me. I’m praying for a man who will never say “I love you,” if he really doesn’t care about me; who won’t say sorry when he’s done something wrong.
34. I pray to God to give me the strength to fight so that I may stand by your side always. I pray that I will be a good provider and protector. That you may know peaceful rest at night, and awaken to my loving arms in the morning. What if we have children? I will make sure they look up to you for guidance as you teach them the ways of this world.
35. My heart can’t take this anymore. I can’t do this. My heart is breaking with every single word you say; the weight of your burdens is unbearable to me. I don’t want to break you down. I want to build you up, so you can finally be at peace, have a good job, house and be successful. You deserve all of this and more!
Prayer To Meet My Soulmate
36. I pray to the Great God that my soulmate will find me. I am ready! I have no doubt that we will be friends forever and never need another friend again. I am ready to love you completely with all that I am. Help him find his way to me soon so he can realize how amazing we are together!”
37. You are the one I have been waiting for. You, my love, are my soul mate. Without you in my life, I would die alone and unloved. I pray to God every day that He will bless us with a beautiful sunset in a warm embrace under the stars. It is from this place we will make love and live a life of eternal happiness. Your love completes me and makes me whole.
38. I know we are two completely different people, but I believe you are my soulmate. I’ve always felt it, and now I know for sure. There’s just something about you I can’t describe. You bring out the best in me and make me feel so happy. I hope we will be together very soon because every day that goes by without you by my side is torture.
39. I send this prayer up to the universe for you. I ask that we find our way back to each other. Even if it takes years, decades, or even a lifetime, I know that if we’re meant to be together, we will find a way. I believe in us, and I will always be yours, and you will always be mine. In my heart, in my soul, in my mind, in my spirit, and in forever. Always remember that I love you with all of me.
40. I miss you today. I know you are with me, but it is not the same as having you next to me. I know that God has given me the greatest gift of all – You! I will continue to pray for our time together.
41. I will find you someday. I hope you are up for the challenge because finding a love like this is worth fighting for. I will honor your spirit, hold your heart in my arms and cherish our magic together. Until then, I wish for you only sweet dreams and bountiful blessings.
42. Dear God, this woman would come into my life, and she will complete me. She will make me whole, everything that was missing in my life. Without her, I am broken and incomplete, but with her, I am a better man. She will be the light to all my darkness, the reason I live, the love of my life. She will bring me happiness; I will share all my stories of success and failure with her. Everything I do from now on will be for her.
43. My soulmate, I send a prayer that we will find each other soon. I hope you are out there and have not settled. I pray the wait will be worth it for both of us. We will be made for each other and that we know it when we meet. A part of me is missing without you here, but I remain hopeful that our paths will cross soon so that the missing can end.
44. I pray my soulmate finds me one day, so I don’t have to be alone anymore. I want to hold you and never let go, kiss you, and never part. I want my life to be with you. I want to love you the way I was meant to love you, and I wish this all for you.
45. It’s funny how one person can mean so much to you, and in an instant, your whole life changes. Before you, I was just someone waiting, wishing, and praying for my soulmate. Now I have it all, and I wish I didn’t. I pray every night that you’ll find what you were looking for. The truth is-you found it, just not in the way you thought.
46. This prayer is for my soulmate. It is a prayer for all of you and for me. May God bless us all on this sacred night; may He watch over us and guide us through our lives always. May he keep his arms open for all of you at all times. I pray that he will surround you with love throughout your life, but most of all, I pray that he will let your heart find rest after it has been broken so many times in the past. Let him know
47. Please, let this be my soul mate. Let me find the person that I was meant to be with. Please make it a night he will never forget. Amen!
48. May the universe bring you love and hope, comfort, and confidence, happiness, and health. May it fill you with beauty and laughter as it brings us together, for I am yours, and you are mine. I feel we are connected through something big that goes beyond this physical realm. Not everyone is meant to meet their soul mate in this lifetime, but for us, it’s meant to be.
49. Soulmate, I have searched for you my whole life. I’ve loved many who were not you. I’ve married and divorced many of them. You are sweeter than chocolate, stronger than coffee, kinder than candy, funnier than any movie. I am so glad that destiny put us together, and I pray that our love grows every day. With you by my side, I can do anything the world throws at me!
50. I pray my soulmate finds me someday and that we are already connected deeply. I pray you love me as much as I love you. I pray we share the same love of life and can see things from each others perspective. I pray that our love is greater than any fears we have.