Whoever is the only entity in the universe that can hear me when asking for a favor, now I am here to ask you for one. I haven’t done something in a while that I want something special from you, which is not hard for you to do. First of all, not everybody in the world gives me respect when I do and say things so kindly because some of them always look at it as me being rude. I just want your help and guidance.
Are you stuck in a situation that was not solved up to the expectations? Do you feel like your whole world comes crashing down around you, seeking you to find a course of action that will get rid of all those sorrows once and for all? If yes is your response, I would bring to your attention that there’s a God who will hear of your cry.
Prayer for Financial Help From God
1. Dear God, I have never asked you for a favor before, but I feel like it is time. I have met the man of my dreams, and I can’t ask for anything more! Please make him love me back and fall in love with me just as I have fallen in love with him. Give me the strength to wait patiently for him, and my heart be at peace. Thank you!
2. God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference. Thank you for my many blessings while I seek your purpose for me in my life. Amen.
3. Dear Lord, I pray for everything to go wonderful this evening. I pray he will come. I know you know my every thought, and I ask of you one thing. Please make him fall in love with me. Please make him ask me out once again and again. This means a lot to me. Amen
4. Father, I don’t know if you exist. I believe you are the only thing keeping me sane in this cruel world. Sometimes I can only pray to myself, hoping that something magical will happen. Someone once told me that we could achieve anything we set our minds to. That is why I am trying to pray as hard as possible tonight-to have you by my side always and help me succeed in my quest for goodness and love. Amen.
5. Dear Lord, thank you for all the blessings you’ve bestowed upon me and my family. I just want to ask you for one more favor. Please let the love of my life come back to me, no matter what comes between, Lord. If she doesn’t feel the same way, let her just realize how much I love her and how wonderful it would be if she will return that love. God, I know there are so many people out there, but please help me get her back.
6. Dear God, please bring back my ex. Make him realize what a jerk he was for how he treated me. And the only person that can treat me right is him! I love him with every fiber of my being, and without him, I have lost all hope of being happy. You have the ability to make this happen because you are powerful enough to do anything! Thank you 🙂
7. I often pray that we could grow old together in love. I would give up everything to have you by my side forever. Thank you for being mine!
8. I know you are the creator of love. I can’t believe how caring and understanding you are every day. I really hope we can stay together for a long time. Please continue blessing our relationship, so I know it is meant to be. Thank you for everything!
9. Dear God, please take care of my girlfriend, and always let her know that I love her more than she can ever imagine. Let her know that she has a place to lay her head at night and someone there to hold her. And tell her this is all because of you. AMEN
10. If I could be granted one wish. I would ask for your health and happiness. I would ask for your forgiveness, I know I’ve hurt you, and I feel so bad about that.
11. Lord, you know all my fears and anxieties. I trust you will provide for my needs and those of my family, that you will protect me from evil and watch over me as I defend the defenseless. Guide me on this mission as a member of your armed forces so I may return home to my wife and kids. Protect them and shed your grace on me when I need it most to carry on.
12. I asked God to give me a woman as perfect for me as you are. I wanted someone I could love, someone who would love me back just as much. I prayed that our love would be a peaceful, happy experience and one that would last forever. Now I’m praying that nothing changes. There is an eloquent beauty about you; you are the most wonderful girl I’ve ever met.
13. I want my wife back. I hope that you can grant us this favor. If not, then give me a miracle sign that she will come back to me. I want to be a father to our daughter. I want us to be able to grow old together and watch our grandkids jump on the trampoline!
14. Dear God, thanks for all the good things in my life. Please give me a chance to be with this wonderful man.
15. Please bless my husband with patience, love, and forgiveness for all the stupid things he has done, and may he never lose his faith in you.
16. God, I know my life has its ups and downs. I don’t ask for much. I just want to thank you for the things you’ve done. Thank you for the amazing friends that I have. Thank you for the family that loves me. And most of all, thank you for putting me on a path to meet one person that makes all the hard times in life worth it. I love him so much, and he makes me feel complete. He is everything I needed.
17. Dear Lord, I know that things are uncertain in my life at this exact moment. I’m basically lost and confused every day. I know there’s a plan in place for me, but this uncertainty is a burden that weighs heavy on me. Just like the people of Nineveh came to you with humility, I come to you now asking for mercy and guidance. Please teach me all the mysteries of your word. Let my heart be open to instruction. Ameen.
18. I ask for God to please take care of the one I love. I pray that you wrap him in your strong arms and protect him from all evil. Good Lord, please give him protection at night when he sleeps, and please grant him the ability to see my face in his dreams.
19. Dear God, I don’t know what I would do without you. Never in my life have I known you not to answer a prayer of mine. Please let them love me like he loves me, let him be the one for me, always return his feelings for me; it would mean the world to me if you were able to grant this prayer of mine. Thank You.
20. I don’t think I have ever prayed so hard as I did that day, “Please, God, let me find my true love.” My entire life, I had felt alone and knew I would never find anyone to love me like I always dreamed of. Many had told me that it was silly to believe having a soul mate was real, but I knew that someday you would come into my life. When we were finally together, the feelings we shared and the intense romance we experienced were nothing.
21. I thank you, God, for everything that you have given me. Thank you for giving me the strength to face the obstacles that I have overcome and those yet to come. I thank you, God, for my Grandmother and my wonderful parents, who I love very much. Thank you, God, for my sister, and her wonderful family, who include me in their lives with open arms. My sister is like a sister to me as she has been there through thick and thin. Finally, God, I pray for her well-being and comfort today, Ameen.
22. I ask not for much, maybe something for my love. I want him to see the beauty in life, the joy and pain of it all. Help me bring meaning to his existence and drive the void from his heart. Make him re-examine everything he holds dear and bring him back to me as a whole person. We’ve been through a lot together, but still, there is so much upside. So many challenges between goal and reward; if only we could look beyond the world.
23. Dear God, I ask that you grant my wish. And make me fall in love with my true soul mate, who will be there for me through the thin and the thick. I wish to converse with this man through love, mutual trust, and faith in dedication to all the good qualities he possesses. Dear God, please let this come true someday.
24. I prayed all my tears away, begging for a heart like yours. Now more than ever, I’m glad that I did. Now in your arms, I lay, as if you were heaven-sent. And though I don’t deserve a man like you, God made me worthy of your love.
25. Dear God, I would ask that you bless my life with good health, peace, love, joy, and everything else that it takes to live a happy and fulfilling life. Bless my family and friends. Heal the sick, feed the hungry, and free those who are trapped in all forms of slavery. Take care of all animals, large and small, protect the environment we live in, and protect our land from harm. Finally, bless me with riches and prosperity. Thank you for listening to my prayer.
26. Dear GOD, I’ve been waiting for a miracle, and now that you have answered my prayer, I promise always to be thankful and humble. In return, I promise to cherish him and make him the happiest man on earth. Thank you for giving me my heart’s desire!
27. I know my prayer may not be the most important currently, but I ask that you also pray for me. Pray that I find my one and only. The man of my dreams, someone to love me like no one else has ever loved before. Someone that will bring me to my knees with his smile and hug me just a little too tight! Someone that will place so many kisses upon my lips that I grow dizzy in passion. Pray that he finds me worthy of his affections.
28. Dear God, please help me to forgive/accept all the bad things in my life & to ask for the strength to do what I can to correct them. Please help me in my career, finances, household, love life & my precious children. Please enlighten me with wisdom, integrity, and understanding. Please help me to admit when I’m wrong and to accept people as they are. Please bless my loved ones and friends. Please tell us when we should leave this world.
29. Dear Lord, please hear our prayers. We thank you for saving our daughter! Please let her get well and let her know we love her. We also ask you to help us get her off these awful medicines and give us the strength to deal with doctors and hospitals.
30. Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you might give me the strength and courage to see my sister again. I miss her so much, and I want to see her face one more time. God, please hear my prayer and bring us back together as sisters once again. Dear friend & mother, please watch over me and give me the power to make it through this trial in my life. Thank You, God, most of all, for being there for me and keeping me safe from harm. Amen.
31. I pray that you will continue to help me with my relationship. I would really like more than anything for it to work out, and I know you can make that happen. No matter what happens, I know you will take care of us and bring us happiness. I love both of you!
32. You are my God, My Godsend, My Master’s hand. Sometimes I think you are afraid to pull me through my trials, but I know that only the strongest survive and only the best of the best can make it to your side and into your light. Please let me be one of those people.
33. Dear God, can you please make my girlfriend not be so damn clingy? I love her to death, don’t get me wrong, but every day she just wants to “hang out with me.” If I want to go shooting with my buddies, she thinks I don’t wanna be with her and gets all pissy when I turn her down. She doesn’t understand that the only time I find shooting fun is when she joins me.
34. I know you are the one that will be there for me. I have total and absolute faith in you. You are the best, my God, and I thank you for blessing me with such an amazing chance. Thank you for being with me and showing me the path I need to go, and thank you for helping me and guiding me through it.
35. God, today I have this favor to ask of you. In my life, there is nothing that is more important than my husband and son. They are the reason for everything. I love them so much, but lately, I am torn. I know how ego-maniacal this might sound, but out of everything in the world – I want to be able to tell my husband and be proud of it that he is the man that makes me the happiest person on earth.
36. Lord, you bring out the best and worst in my lover. Please let her remember the good times we’ve had together. Please let her be patient as I work to become what she needs me to be. We are both imperfect in so many ways. Show us how to compromise and learn how to forgive. Please give us your wisdom and help us see past mistakes in order to move forward.
37. Dear God, I pray for my love to always hold me tight. Please give me the courage to do what’s right. I hope that this new year brings him closer to me. If only he knew how much he means to me and that when he looks into my eyes every night, he is the one who gives me butterflies inside.
38. I pray that I have the strength to stand. That I may go forward and face the world ahead of me. And take each day as it comes waiting for you to come back home.
39. Dear God, please help me. Please make him love me. I wonder if he knows how much I love him? Please let him see how much he means to me. I need you, God. Please! Make him love me like I do him.
40. Dear God, please touch my boo’s heart and allow him to be mine for all eternity. I have loved him ever since we were separated in high school. He has never left my side for even a second since then. He has made me happy and sadly many times. And now I only want to make him happy. My love for him is so true that words can’t explain. And all I want is for him to be MINE!!
41. Dear God, please watch over my mom while she’s in surgery. Give her the confidence that she will come out of it perfectly fine. Please bring her through this with a smooth transition and give her a speedy recovery. Please be with her every step of the way.
42. I beg of you, God, please keep my daughter safe and happy. Please help her to make the right decisions in life. Do not let her fall into the temptation of any kind. Help me to be a good father that can teach her how to love others. Give her opportunities to be a blessing to others rather than to take advantage of them. I beg you, God, any favors would be greatly appreciated.
43. God, I pray you will pull my true love to me – so that instead of thinking about all the things we could be doing, creating a family, growing old together, and being the last ones standing at our wedding (that we have yet to have), we can celebrate in person. – A prayer from your wife.
44. Lord, I know you hear me when I call. Please take care of my love Jack for me. He’s in a rough place right now with this new girl, but he says he loves her desperately and misses her. She works him to the point that it hurts to see it. I know you have a path for him, and his father was lost suddenly, so I pray that whatever it is you are doing with him for your plans, and it’s for his own good.
45. O Lord, you know everything that I am. You see my suffering and pain. I have been praying to you for help and guidance. I pray that you will send me a husband who loves me for who I am. Someone who knows my flaws and mistakes and loves me anyway. Someone who truly sees the beauty inside of me, allowing me to be free and strong.
46. Dear God, You are and always will be my everything. I hope you can hear me up there. I am in a difficult position because I love him, but it is one-sided. I wish he felt the same way, but he does not. He still treats me like his best friend and nothing more. He doesn’t even want to try, and I feel selfish for wishing he would. Please guide me when the time comes to make a decision. For now, please give