Does your wife have a problem that you are helpless to solve? This means potential divorce and loss of custody of the children. This is a recipe for disaster, but you can avoid it. God can do a miracle for you NOW.
Every marriage is going through its’ own life-cycle. There are different phases in a marriage that would come and go. If you are currently battling a marriage problem, this could be the prayer you are looking for!
These tips are praises to God who has delivered me from all afflictions and have turned my life around. It is a prayer for a favor from God that your wife will become a better person who takes care of you and stops mistreating you as she used to.
Prayer for a Favor From God
1. Dear God, I know that you are a loving and giving god. I am asking for a favor from you because I know there is nothing too hard for you. I want to thank you for blessing me with an amazing wife. She is literally the light of my life, and I couldn’t be happier to have her in my life. My life without her would be a cold dark place, and she makes it so warm and bright.
2. I am asking for a favor from above, so my wife will know how much I love her. I want to be by her side and treat her like the queen that she is. I want to spoil and take care of her, so she will know how much I love her.
3. I would like to take this time to ask God for a favor. I know I m in no place to ask for anything, but please, god, let Susan trust me enough to love me and stop being so afraid of me so that she can become the wife she was meant to be and not live her life with this fear of me. it is breaking my heart.
4. I sincerely want to take the time to create a prayer request for my loving wife to have success; God’s will be done. I pray that she would recover our marriage with god intervention; I forgive her for all her sins; she is my only wife.
5. You are a good God! You are so good. You are. In all my years, I’ve never seen a better thing than what you have given me. My wife is an absolute blessing, God, and someone I could not live without even if I tried. Thank you for blessing me with her and all that she means to me. Be with her today and every day cause she is battling something but has no idea that your love can overcome any difficulty this world throws at us.
6. Almighty and loving God, please bless my wife. She is everything to me, and I want to be everything to her. Bless her with love, happiness, health, and wisdom throughout our journey together. Bless us always to protect each other and guide each other. Love her as you do me so she can feel your great love and compassion in her life every day. Help me to show her your love every day of every hour.
7. Oh, father, we thank you for the love that you have planted in our hearts. We pray today that you will be done here on earth as it is in heaven. Thank you for blessing our family with so much love. Please look down on my wife and ease her pain, comfort her, and give her your strength during this time. She has struggled with these challenges for so long, and a burden has been placed upon her that she is not able to carry anymore.
8. I am so thankful that I have this wonderful woman in my life. Make her feel safe and secure in our relationship. Appreciate the efforts she makes to make every day a blessing; I love her more and more with each passing day. Thank you for making her your own daughter because she has become my pearl of great price. Help me appreciate and love her.
9. I have prayed for a woman that would become the mother of my children, a nurse so that she can take care of me when sick, a friend to laugh with. She isn’t perfect, but I love her more than I deserve to, and I will spend the rest of my life making sure she knows it!
10. Father, I ask that you please bless my wife with a miracle. She is seriously considering having an abortion. I know what the baby did wasn’t right, but he was also not prepared for this. Please, help him to grow up to be a man and not repeat this terrible act. If you could somehow change his mind and give her the full strength to carry our child, I would be forever grateful. Thank you for all you do for us, and please let me know the answers to these.
11. God, will you please protect her, teach her about you, help her to find you, show her a path to follow. God, will you please watch over her and hold her tight. God, will you please forgive our lust for each other and support us in our marriage. Please forgive any sins we might commit on this day or any other day, and please swallow them all down so that they may never again spoil your beautiful face or beautiful soul. Please continue to strengthen our marriage, Ameen.
12. Dear Lord, thank you for all the good things that have come into my life since I have met my beautiful wife. Thank you for sending her down to me. I will never get tired of saying “I love you” and “You complete me.” Help me always to come home dry and drive with care for your sake. I pray that I can make her happy and she knows how much I love her; and know that wherever she goes, I am still with her.
13. Dear God, I do not know how I got so lucky to have this beautiful woman in my life. She has given me everything a man could ask for: she is the person that comforts me when I am down, the person that has taken very bad situations and turned them into something good, the woman I spend every day of my life with. She is always there for everyone around her but sometimes forgets to take care of herself. Baby, I love you with all my heart and soul.
14. Lord, please be with my wife as she gives birth. Let the process be painless and safe. Give me the strength to be by her side and support her through this stressful time. This little blessing has already changed our lives, and I pray that you will bless it as well.
15. Lord, please grant my wife the strength to enjoy each precious moment of her life. The strength to forgive herself, and the willingness to explore what her heart truly desires. As she rocks my son to sleep, as she runs her fingers through his dark hair, guiding him to understand your ways, Lord, allow her to see her own innocence in it all.
16. Dear God, please look out for my wife and keep her safe. I just pray that when I get home tonight, I find her asleep just like this picture. Please, send me a sign that she’s safe at home with the kids. I don’t care about anything else; just please let her be in one piece.
17. I thank you, God, for bringing the most beautiful woman into my life. I don’t know how or why, but every day I am thankful! Thank you for your love, understanding, and patience in all we do. You have given me a wife who completes me every day of my life. I cherish her more than words could ever express! Thank you again for this blessing of having Valerie in my life!
18. I thank you, God, for giving my wife the strength to save our marriage. I had nothing to offer her and was just about to give up. I am very thankful to be allowed to continue my life with a person I love. Thanks to you for helping us resolve our issues!
19. Thank you, God, for this wonderful woman. She is an angel on earth, and I wouldn’t change her for all the riches in the world. Thank you for blessing me with such a long and happy marriage. Thank you for blessing me with the love of my life, Tracy. Please keep her safe and healthy always. May she stay in my life forever. In Jesus loving name, we pray, Amen.”
20. Please make my wife recover from her mental illness. Potentate my wife and give her the strength to face this hard moment in her life. My wife is going through a very tough time right now, and it would be nice if you could help her. By your grace and mercy, may she recover and heal faster from this severe mental illness that she has.
21. Dear God. All I want is for my wife to live a long beautiful life, one full of laughter and love. She is such a blessing in my life; every day, she brings me joy. I hope that you can help her through this difficult time. I promise that I will help her every step of the way. Keep her safe and healthy so she can see our first child grow up. Thank you in advance for listening to me!
22. Dear Lord, I pray you to shed your grace over my darling wife. Sometimes her heart can be so cold like a mountain stream in winter, but with your help, I know she will learn how to have a caring heart and that someday she will be a warm spring river, like the one that runs through the meadow by our house.
23. Lord, I am only a man. I fall more in love with my wife every day. She makes me a better man, a better person. I pray that you will bless us with many more years of happiness together and many more children to fill our home. Thank you for her love, and thank you for the love that I feel for my wife every day. God, please keep us safe and watch over our family as we grow closer to you each day.
24. I pray that my wife finds the true strength to beat her cancer. If you exist, please send my wife a sign. Please let us beat this. I love her, and I don’t want to lose her.
25. Honey, I am so happy to be married to you; you are a wonderful and beautiful person. Your love for me and our kids is amazing; nothing else matters. The important thing is us. I pray that God keeps blessing our family. Let’s hold on to each other and never let go.
26. I pray that God gives my wife the strength to fight through her sickness, the wisdom to understand what she is doing wrong, and the courage to change her actions. Heal her body, heal her mind and heal her heart. Give her back to me, so she is strong again. We will raise our kids together as a family.
27. Dear Lord, please watch over my wife today while she drives and be with her in case of an emergency. Please help her to stay safe and sound while driving. Please make her a better driver than before so that she may never be involved in any accidents or minor traffic violations. Please, Lord, help her to be more aware of everything around her while driving. Help her not to become distracted or fall asleep while driving. Let my wife make it home safely today, Lord, and watch over her always. Amen
28. Lord, I love my wife so much. Thank you for bringing her into my life and for always bringing us back together when we are apart. I need you to bless her life with health and happiness. Please protect her from any bodily harm and help her find a job in our challenging economy. Help her to find a better job that will fulfill her dreams as soon as possible. Please bless me with the best healthcare possible, and please make sure that no matter what happens to me, my wife, and my children.
29. Dear Lord, please bless my wife with a baby many times over so that she may feel your love and the joy of mommyhood. Protect her and guide her as she begins this journey that we have talked about so fondly. Please grant her a safe pregnancy and the strength to carry for and bring these new souls into this world. Watch over them and us while they are young, teaching them true love and kindness until they find their way in the world. Bless these future children with ingenuity.
30. Oh Lord, in your infinite mercy, please give my wife health and prosperity. She has been ill for far too long. I beg you to heal her of this disease. Please, O Lord, give my wife the strength she needs to carry on with her daily life. Give her a passion for life, and most important of all, peace of mind. Please, O Lord, give her your blessing as she tries to help those less fortunate than herself. Be with her always.
31. Please, God, I ask that you find it in your heart to help my wife realize how much she means to me. How much I love her and adore her, and make her feel it even more so.
32. I wish God could grant me one wish; it would be to see you soft-hearted. I know you are a good person that cares for loved ones and would do anything for them. Even if they did something to hurt you, no matter how hard they try to hurt you, I can look in your eyes and see the true person you are. You are a wonderful mother to our children and to me as well. I love you with all my heart and would never let you go for any.
33. Lord, my wife, is the most beautiful angel in the world. Her eyes and smile make me melt every time I look at her. I pray to you for strength to stay with her forever and give me a long and healthy life with her. I love her with all my heart, mind, and soul. Please watch over us.”
34. Dear God, Thank you kindly for blessing me with support by your side. I know she can be a handful to love, but I love her all the more. My love is unconditional and infinite to her. Do me a favor and keep her safe from harm in all she does.
35. Father God, I come before you now with the most important prayer of my life. We are a perfect match and made for each other. Let our love grow deeper with each passing day so that we may be able to overcome any obstacle you put before us. You made us for each other, and I know you do not make mistakes. She is the one for me, my best friend and soul mate. Give her strength today to face her biggest test.
36. Lord, I want to thank you for blessing my wife and me with a beautiful baby boy, Asher James. You have blessed us, and we are truly thankful. We pray that you watch over our son as he sleeps so that he may feel your love in times of need. Guide him throughout his life by the hand of your Holy Spirit. Forever his guardian, Amen.
37. God, please bring my wife back. She is everything to me. She’s taking care of our kids right now, but if it’s your will, she’ll be back by the time I read this. Help me prove that I need her in my life. Please, God!
38. I want to say thank you to my wife, parents, and the opportunities I have in my life. Please help me give her the love she deserves and help me be the husband I know I can be. Help me teach my children the ways of love, so they, too, are ready.
39. Dear Almighty, thank you for blessing me with such a wonderful woman and making me the happiest man on earth. Please grant my wife’s wish to become pregnant soon. We have been trying for two years now, but there is a problem. Our first son died when he was only 1 year old. Please let our second child be born healthy. Amen.
40. Oh god! I am just a normal person. My wife is everything to me, she’s my treasures, and no one can take her place. She is very young and loves to play computer games. She stays for long hours in front of the computer; she sleeps late at night. Please make changes in her life. She has to wake up early in the morning for school, and she has to change her habit of playing games the whole day long. Please give my wife an interest in making fun with me.
41. please remove the evilness and sorrow from her life. Give her a better man that will treat her like a wife in heaven. She deserves to get married, not to be sleeping alone.
42. Lord, please look out for my wife. She has been fighting with her sister about me, and her sister isn’t even saying nice things about us. Lord, please look out for us and keep us safe from evil because it all looks bad.
43. Oh Almighty, please hear my prayers and do justice to the affairs of your servants. Just like the moon and stars that you made, her face is glowing with love towards me. Like the mercy, please make me accurate towards my wife and accompany me in all my coming trials. On this day, I ask your favor on her behalf.
44. Dear God, please help me honor and worship my wife. Please help me fight my own selfish and lazy tendencies and work harder to serve her with love, tenderness, compassion, affection, gentleness, faithfulness, and self-control. Please show me how I can become more of a servant to her so that she will always be able to trust me and feel free to depend on me. Protect us from hurtful people and the temptation for selfishness. Open our eyes to see your love.
45. I ask you, god, to help my wife in the trials that are before her. I know you are unhappy with us for being apart, and we both apologize for disobeying your will. We have strayed and sinned against the holy spirit, but you give us another chance to repent. Please guide us back on the path to salvation. Bring our lives together as husband and wife. Strengthen her so she can be the mother for our children that they need and deserve.
46. Dear Lord, please keep my wife safe and warm. Warm her in your bosom and protect her from all harm. Please give her strength when the world tries to take it away. In You, I trust, for I know that you will guide her through her struggles.
47. Dear God, I want to thank you for blessing me with a wonderful wife. She is everything I could ever dream of. I love her more and more every day. I pray that you will protect her and keep her safe. Take care of her always; she is almost like the air we breathe. Help me to be a better man for her as she does for me, and my deepest desire is to share a long life together filled with happiness, love, and laughter. I love you, honey!
48. God, please bless my wife with no harm and protection for her. Shine your light always upon her. She carries her through the night and brings peace to her heart. Help her find peace within herself and in her life.
49. Dear God, please bless the day of my wife’s surgery. Please let her be ready to walk out of the hospital with a smile on her face and no pain as she recovers from her surgery.
50. Dear God, please be with my wife in her hour of need. I know she is doing well and needs you now more than ever. Be with her today, yesterday, tomorrow, and forever. Give her the strength and guidance to go on living. Please give her the support she needs and take all her pain away from her heart. Be with me too when I get home as we both deal with this loss of our child. Please comfort our hearts at this time as we can’t believe it.