Thanks for Your Help Husband During My Pregnancy
You’re my hero. Thank you so much for going through this journey with me. You are an amazing husband, best friend, and father to our children. You’ve been so patient and so supportive through this pregnancy, and I know it hasn’t always been easy for you. I love you more than you could ever imagine, and I am so grateful to have your help in bringing this miracle into the world!! We’ll get through this….together!
1. Hey honey, I wanted to say thank you for all that you do for me. This pregnancy is really hard on me, and I appreciate all the help you give to make it easier. I love you!
2. Thank you so much for taking care of our little family and me. You took time off work to stay home with me during my pregnancy, giving me a true break. I love you so much, and thank you for all your help around the house.
3. As your pregnancy progresses, your body will undergo many changes. While these changes are happening to you, I want to make sure the changes in our relationship don’t go unnoticed. I promise to be there for you and love you through thick and thin. I want to be a present husband and take care of all of the baby’s needs. I will be your best friend, lover, partner in parenting, and husband to your ever-changing body.
4. I love how you comfort me when I’m worried, how you make me laugh even when I don’t want to, and the way you take care of our family. You’re an incredible lover and the best husband I could imagine.
5. My husband has been the most incredible source of strength for me through this pregnancy. He has gone through so much, and yet he has never complained. Every milestone is another baby step in the right direction for him. I’ve never seen such a selfless person before in my life. He understands that there are times when I just can’t be with him because of work or even because I’m overwhelmed and need to detach from everything, but he never complains.
6. You are the only man I will ever love. I can’t imagine going through this pregnancy without you, and I am so thankful that we are having a baby together. I love you with all my heart, and I can’t wait to spend forever with you!
7. I love the way your hands feel on my belly; I love the way you rub my feet and sing to our baby. I love how you carry on a conversation with her through your thoughts and prayers. I am so proud to call you father, husband, and friend. You are more than just a man to me, but my BEST FRIEND.
8. I’m pregnant! It still hasn’t hit me yet. I think I need more time to process this. This is such a massive step in our lives; I can’t believe how grown up we are getting. I look forward to this new chapter and the change it brings. This baby will mean so much to both of us; I can already feel that. Baby, you mean more to me than you will ever know, just like your daddy.
9. Being a stay-at-home dad, taking care of the kids all day, every day is not as easy as it sounds. I am more exhausted and sleep-deprived than I ever have been in my life. To come home and worry about dinner, making sure the kids had everything they need and still find a way to hug you tightly every night is just amazing to me. You make me a better person and ease my stress with your amazing love and support. I love you more than you will ever understand!
10. You didn’t want to be a dad, but you have taken the role of fatherhood as your own. You have fallen in love with our children, and I’m so glad! Watching you as you bottle feed and care for them brings tears to my eyes. I know this is a new adventure for us both, but we will get through it together as a family.
11. When you told me that you were pregnant, I cried. I was extremely nervous, scared, and excited all at the same time. From that moment on, I knew that my life would change forever. I am not putting the same pressure on myself to be perfect for you. I love you so so much! You have made me become a better man and person. I will make sure to love you like no other has before, to do my duty, and most of all, to bring our kids up with proper.
12. For the past eight months, I’ve been pregnant with our twins, and my husband has been such a blessing. Not once has he wished we hadn’t gotten pregnant, not once have I heard him complain. He picks me up every night when I am exhausted, rubs my back, gives me loaded ice packs when my feet are so swollen they won’t fit in my shoes, rubs my sore stomach, and did I mention he picks me up at 3:30 am to go on.
13. My husband, if there is one thing I’ve learned about you in the last seven months, it’s this. You are my knight in shining armor. The most amazing man I have ever met. Without your support, love, and encouragement, I truly don’t think I would have gotten through this pregnancy without a breakdown. Your hugs and kisses, your cards, and your gifts made my months go by like a breeze.
14. You have believed in me more than I believed in myself. You have shown me the strength that only a father’s love can give. You give 100% of yourself into everything you do, all while finding a way to be a perfect husband and father.
15. I love you even now when you don’t feel attractive. I love you even now when you get tired easily, struggle to carry your own bags, and sleep for hours on end. I love you even now when I am the only one who really listens to you. I love you even now when it hurts just to see you in pain. I love you even now when others give up; because we are not done. I love you more than anything, anything in the entire world.
16. Having a baby is one of the most magical experiences in life and being able to share it with you makes life so special. There is no other man who can make me happier than you do. You are my rock when I’m weak, my strength when I’m tired, and the love of my life. You are going to be an amazing father!
17. I never imagined that I could love someone as much as I love you. Even before our children came into this world, you showed me how wonderful love could be. You have sacrificed so many things to make our marriage work, put up with my pregnancy hormones and mood swings, and support me through crazy times. I am bursting with happiness now that I get to come back to you and be your wife again. Not only do I get the honor of loving you every day, but also every other day.
18. Thank you for being a great husband. I know it was hard and stressful at times, but I am grateful that I have such a patient, loving, and caring man to call my husband.
19. My darling husband, it’s laughable that I have to write this, but the responsibility is ALL on you. There is so much going on that it won’t get done if you don’t do it! It amazes me how a simple request or order of mine brings such great stress to you sometimes I’m not sure if you actually care about anything other than work. I know my duty is to obey and respect you, but the truth is I must do that for the sake of our love.
20. My darling husband, I’m sorry for all the times I push away your support. I do it because you are supposed to be my rock, but I will promise that for the next 40 weeks, I will lean on you more and allow you to take care of me. Thank you for being there when I need someone more than anything else in the world. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my rock, my protector, and my best friend. You will never know how much.
21. While pregnant, you were the most amazing husband I could ask for. You made sure that I was so comfortable and that I had everything that I needed. During the last trimester, you helped me by cooking and cleaning all the time to make sure I was stress-free. Every chance you get, you touch my belly and tell me how much you love both of us in there. You are an amazing husband and father with that I am lucky to call my own.
22. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I can’t believe this day has finally come. The last nine months have flown by, and the time is finally here. You have been such an amazing husband and support system for me during my pregnancy. I am hopeful that this time you will get to hold our baby as I can’t wait to see your reaction when he/she enters the world. You are a good husband, father, and provider, don’t ever forget that.
23. He’s been there through the stress of my pregnancy and life in general. He holds me when I break down and just sobs into his arms. Breaks out chocolate to help cheer me up. It brings me food when I’m not hungry. It brings my favorite drink when I say I’m thirsty. He’s been my rock, and it’s amazing how much he’s grown and how strong he has become from it all.
24. There are moments in a woman’s life when she has no words to describe the happiness a man gave her. And I am one of those women. I thank God every day for you and your love. You are my life and my first thought when I wake up in the morning and my last thought before I go to bed at night.
25. I don’t know if people have told you this lately, but you are an amazing husband. I know it may not always seem like that, but from my perspective, that is exactly what you are. You take on the role of a protector, provider, lover, and sometimes’s servant and personal assistant, and as such, I want to thank you!
26. Whatever it takes to make you happy, I will do. I do not know what love can show you better than a man willing to take care of your best needs. I want you to be all that you can be, so you can be the mommy everyone deserves.”
27. I love you for every sacrifice you’ve made to give me the best possible life. I love you for taking charge when the doctor couldn’t, for helping me not feel alone and unknowing through a time where I felt both. I love you for your unwavering selflessness during our time of need. You are my hero and my cheerleader.
28. It’s your son, and you’re going to be a dad. I know you wanted a girl, but we both knew it wasn’t meant to be. We can try again. Hopefully, the next one is a girl!
29. Yours is a husband’s supreme responsibility. Your wife is moving into a new dimension of womanhood. She is growing and stretching in mind and spirit as she experiences the miracle of birth, the wonder of creation. The time has come for you to hold sacred the wonder of her body, to acknowledge her physical uniqueness, to respect her femininity as she gives birth to new life, to cherish that unique female quality, the ability to give life…”
30. I love you with all my heart, husband. You have shown so much love and support through my pregnancy; I can’t thank you enough. It will be worth the wait once our little one arrives. I am so excited and can’t wait to start our family! I love you!!
31. You are more than a husband; you are my life partner. You have always been so supportive and loving, even when I was at my most difficult during pregnancy. Without you, I wouldn’t be the strong and confident woman that I am today, and I can’t wait to be able to see all the great things you will accomplish, but not without me by your side.
32. You are the most amazing husband and father. The transformation you have gone through these past nine months, stepping up into the role of fatherhood with such courage and strength, has made me so proud to be your wife. I love you more than words could ever express, and I am grateful every day that we are a family. Thank you for always being there to catch me when I fall, to hold my hand when I need you, and for loving me through sickness and health. Always know that I.’
33. I remember the day we got married and how happy I was. I knew that everything in my life had changed because I was now yours. The time we were waiting for has finally come, and now you’re carrying my baby. Knowing that there is a piece of me living inside you makes me happier than you’ll ever know. The love between us has grown even stronger, and it will continue to do so until the end of our days. You are everything I have ever wanted.
34. Being a husband is the best role I’ve ever had. It is not one of duty but thankfulness and joy. The joy I feel to have you in our life today is overwhelming. You are the love of my life and the light of my eyes. Your smile is what keeps me going, and your laugh is what keeps my heart beating when it wishes to stop. Each day I am thankful I get to wake up next to you and hold your hand through this journey.
35. You’re the best husband ever! You occupy the father’s role ideally. You are kind and gentle with baby and me, but you don’t let me push you around at all or treat you like a doormat. I love how assertive you are.
36. I have found a great man, and I am so happy! You are such an amazing husband and father to our baby yet to arrive, but still, you may want to take some tips from this next story for your wife.
37. It’s the little things you do for me that show your love. The way you rub my feet when they’re sore or my shoulders when they ache, the way you tell me to take deep breaths when I’m stressed out, and how you hold me tight when I miss our baby. You are more impressive than I ever imagined!
38. A lot of people thought I was crazy when they heard that I wanted to have a baby. You seemed scared out of your mind, but you agreed with me. So here we are three months later and looking at our sonogram. He’s perfect already! With a bit of luck and a whole lot of love, I know this view will be even better in a few more months when he arrives.
39. I know that men are helpful during pregnancies and after a baby is born. I am the type of wife who wants her husband to be more involved than that, though. I want my husband to feel the same attachment to our child as a mother does for her child.
40. A lot of people thought I was crazy when they heard that I wanted to have a baby. You seemed scared out of your mind, but you agreed with me. So here we are three months later and looking at our sonogram. He’s perfect already! With a bit of luck and a whole lot of love, I know this view will be even better in a few more months when he arrives.