Anyone writes an apology letter to express sincere regret of any sort of mishap or wrongdoing. Apology letters help save a lot of relationships in which people have done something wrong. If you are searching for the best apology letter for your girlfriend, then we can suggest the right path.
An apology letter is when you are in the wrong, you must write an apology letter. It is important that you do it sooner rather than later. The longer you delay sending your apology, the more likely it is that it will be ineffective in repairing the relationship. Waiting too long to apologize also sends a message that you did not take the matter seriously enough.
Sincere apology letters can remove the anger of the girlfriend and minimize your breakup chance. If you’re searching for apology letter examples, some professional tips, and the right way to apologize to your girlfriend, you should keep reading this article.
1. I know I have done something wrong. And I want to say sorry for it. My sweetest love, you are innocent in this. I don’t deserve you at all. My actions lead us towards a fight. I feel so bad that the only thing I can do is beg for forgiveness. Love, the one who has hurt you the most!
2. I will never know how to express the pain I feel for my actions. I’m so sorry for hurting you in the way that I did. I promise it won’t happen again because my only wish is to make you happy!
3. You are so precious to me that I would do anything to have you back in my life. It pains me that any possibilities of that seem slim. It will take a long time, but I promise it will get easier with time and distance.
4. I want to apologize for anything horrible I may have done. I know I am a few days late, but this is my way of showing you that I’m sorry. As for what I did wrong that made you so upset, that will remain to be seen. All you need to know is that I love you, and as much as you get mad at me, your forgiveness goes a long way with me. Please know that I will never hurt you again.
5. My darling, I cannot tell you how sorry I am for the incident that happened this morning. If I could take back all those words and make them disappear, I would do it. But I can’t. So instead, I’m asking for your forgiveness. There is no excuse for my high emotions or my bad behavior. It was uncalled for, and you didn’t deserve any of it. From the bottom of my heart, please forgive me.
6. I am so very sorry for hurting you; it was not my intention. I only wanted us to be happy together and thought it was the best way. You are my best friend, and I know that now more than ever. I hope that at some point, you can find it in your heart to forgive me. Love you always!
7. My love, I am so sorry for acting like a child. I prattle on and on about how you are the perfect woman, but sometimes I feel like an imperfect man. My mind gets twisted sometimes when I come home, and you are not there. My anger takes over, and I forget everything we have been through together. When I can’t find you, all my worries seem to multiply in my head. When you come back, it all fades away into reality.
8. I’m so sorry for cheating on you. You didn’t deserve that from me, especially not now when you are about to give birth to our baby. For some reason, I couldn’t see what was right in front of me, but I do now, and I only want you. I love you so much! I can’t wait to hold our baby in my arms and finally grow old with you.
9. There are no words that could ever express how sorry I am. I want you to know that my every thought is of you now. Not a minute goes by that I don’t think about the damage I’ve done and what I can do to make it up to you. These last few days have been horrible without you, and I hope this letter will help explain what was going through my head.
10. I’m so sorry. I don’t know what I could have possibly done to make you think that. But it was never my intention. I let you down; I wanted to let you know that I am sorry!
11. I’m sorry for not being up-front with you when it came to your sister. I know in my heart I did wrong by you and that I could never replace what I’ve done. You have been so patient with me and so understanding. Words cannot describe how much you mean to me and how sorry I am.
12. I know we have had our ups and downs. I’ve said some awful things to you in my anger. Did I mean them? No. You can’t mean any of those hurtful things you say when you are mad. I am so sorry for the way I have treated you. Will you forgive me? Will you give me another chance? When we aren’t fighting, we are the best thing for each other in this whole world. I love you so much.
13. I apologize for ever hurting you. My actions were in the heat of the moment; my anger has no room to be taken out on someone I love so much. I am so sorry. I love you so much that it hurts; I love you so much that it kills me even to this day to think of you with another person.
14. I’m so sorry. I’m sorry for all the times that I’ve hurt you, lied to both of us, and have been a compulsive liar. You deserve better than that, but I want you to know how much you mean to me. Sometimes I get so caught up in what others might think or say about me that I don’t even care about how it affects me. I love your eyes, your warm smile, and the way you get excited for things.
15. I am so sorry for hurting you. You mean the world to me, and I would do anything for you. I will always make it up to you; please forgive me. So many people say untrue things about you, but they don’t see how amazing and wonderful you really are. I love you forever and always; please come back to me.
16. I wish I could find the words to help my actions. I understand that all is not forgotten. I really do. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, that I can say to make you forgive me now for what happened or what I did, but please believe me when I say that I am so sorry. And even though it might not change the pain, causing more with my words doesn’t help either. So please accept my apology and try to forgive me.
17. I’m so sorry it took me so long to say I’m sorry this morning. I love you with all my heart and can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I’ll never do anything to hurt you again. Just please forgive me; I really am sorry.
18. I am so sorry for hurting you. I didn’t mean to be insensitive and disrespectful. I love you. I’m sorry, please forgive me.
19. I am so sorry for the way I have been treating you. I want you to know that I do not want to lose you, and I don’t think I can live without your love. I want to stop being the way I am and try to change into a better person. Please forgive me.
20. I’m so sorry for everything I did; I wish I could take it all back so we could start over again. I know I hurt you by not being there when you needed me most. You are the lady of my life, and I will never forgive myself for not being there to support you. When times were tough, and I felt like I wouldn’t make it, your arms were always there to keep me from falling.
How To Write An Apology Letter To Boyfriend
21. I am so sorry. I can’t believe I did such a stupid thing. You are too good for me! I swear I will never let you go out alone again. Please forgive me! I love you more than anything in the world.
22. I’m so sorry for what I’ve done. I love you more than anything in the world, and I can’t stand the thought of losing you. Please come back to me because my life is bleak without you.
23. I’m sorry for every single mean thing I have ever done to hurt you. My sweetheart, I know that our fights are sometimes my fault, and sometimes it’s yours. But I promise I will always apologize and try harder never to do it again. You are an amazing girl, and I’m so lucky to be with you.
24. Dear, I am so sorry for what I did. I really hurt you, and for that, I regret it with all my heart. I want you to know that it’s not because of who you are but because of how things were at the time. I was stupid and selfish. Please forgive me and come back to me. You know that I love you so much, please take one more chance to believe in me and give us another chance! I promise that this will never happen again.
25. I’m sorry for everything I’ve done wrong and for anything else that hurts you in any way. You have given me the best memories of my life, and I can’t imagine a life without you in it. You make me a better person, and I love you for that. I don’t know how to say this, but please let me try. I’m in love with you, and I feel like there’s no one else who could possibly understand me like you.
26. I’m sorry. I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt you – my heart, my soul, my love. You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I would not change a thing about our relationship.
27. I can’t even begin to fathom the amount of hurt I’ve caused you. I know that forgiveness isn’t easy, and I hope you someday find it in your heart to forgive me.
28. I long to grow old with you, my love. Your hand in mine is the greatest feeling in the world. There is no one else like you. You are my best friend, lover, and soul mate. I want to grow old with you and do everything I ever dreamed of doing as a little girl. I’m so glad that we get to feel this way about each other, and I cherish every moment spent with you. There is never a dull.
29. I’m sorry again. I hope you know and hear me when I tell you this. I love you very much, and we will work through our problems and grow together as a couple. You are my best friend, my lover, my partner in crime, the one person that I share everything with.
30. I am so sorry for all of the hurt and pain I have caused you. I wish there were some way that I could take it all back. If I could give you the world, I would go in a heartbeat. My love for you is stronger than ever before, and I will work hard to make sure this never happens again. Despite how long we have been together, you continue to surprise me with your beautiful smile that lights up my day every time I see it! Please forgive me for this.
31. I know I’ve made mistakes. I know that I’ve hurt you in the past, but I want to make amends. You are one of the best things to ever happen to me, and I don’t want anything ever to change between us.
32. I am so sorry and wish I could take it back, but I can’t. All I can do is ask that you forgive me. I love you so much and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Our love means more to me than anything else in the world, and no matter what a silly mistake I have made, it will never change how much I love you!
33. I am so incredibly sorry for acting the way I did this morning. It was wrong of me, and I hope you know that I don’t take your words lightly! There is nothing in this world I would rather do than make you happy! And while sometimes that means not always agreeing with you, it never means to hurt you, and that is why I’m so sorry.
34. I know I can be hard to handle and make mistakes every now and then. I’m trying to be better and stop doing the things that hurt you. I don’t want to hurt you because I love you more than anything. You are my moon, stars, and all of my dreams come true.
35. I am sorry, baby. I rashly jumped to conclusions. Your love is a constant reminder that it is good in this world. You make me happy just by being the awesome person you are, and when you smile, I can’t help but want to smile as well. I am lucky to have someone as wonderful and loving as you, so please forgive my silly misgivings.
36. I’m so sorry for what I have done, and I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you. I promise to never hurt you again and to always be there when you need me most. I love you, and I am so sorry.
37. I’m sorry. I am sorry for hurting, insulting, and trampling over you. I’m sorry for neglecting you and taking you for granted. I know that love is complicated sometimes; I just want you to know that I will always love you even when I mess up. This past month may seem like the worst we’ve ever had, but that’s just because now we have room to grow stronger than before.
38. I’m sorry. I know that doesn’t mean much coming from a person like me. The last thing on Earth I want to make you feel is worthless. I know more than anyone how hard things have been for us, and it’s all my fault. I’m not going to try to make excuses because there are too many. The only thing I can say is that we will start fresh with no secrets, no lies, and most of all, LOVE from now on.
39. I know that I have done some things wrong. I know that I’ve really hurt you inside. You didn’t deserve whatever I put you through. I love you more than anyone in the world, and I never wanted to say goodbye.
40. I am sorry for being so distant in our relationship. I have never loved anyone as I love you. I know that, and so do you. I am so lucky to have someone as wonderful as you. You are more than a girlfriend; you are my best friend in the entire world. I hope we can make it through this rough patch and be happy again. I will spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to you!
How To Write An Apology Letter To Someone You Love
41. I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt you, but I made the mistake of forgetting just how perfect you were. Please forgive me, and I’ll spend every day showing you exactly how much I love you.
42. The first time I saw you, I thought to myself, she is perfect. You are beyond my dreams, and I will never stop loving you. When times are rough, I hold you near because that is the only place I want to be. Thank you for all the love and the laughs that you bring into my life. I love you more than words can ever say. Have a great day!
43. I’m sorry for not being the man you deserve. I was only trying to keep us from fighting, and you know that yelling isn’t the way. I hope someday you will forget all of our fights and only remember the good times. I want to be your world again; you are my sun, moon, and stars. It would kill me if we ever broke up just because of one silly fight.
44. I’m so sorry things turned out the way they did. I really never meant to hurt you or make you feel that way. In my heart, I know that if we would have communicated better about how we each were feeling, then you would understand. I wish I could go back and change what happened, but I can’t, so all I ask is that you try to remember how much love I have for you the next time we are together and to please trust me again.
45. I know that I hurt you, and I’m so sorry. So very, very sorry. Please give me a chance to prove to you how much you mean to me. I love you more than anything in the world, and I don’t want to see us end like this. I’ll give you all the time you need, but please, please don’t leave me.
46. Baby, I am so sorry for the way I have been showing you. I know I am not the best at it, but I have no clue what else to do. The woman that you are is amazing. You are sweet, funny, and intelligent. My love for you is out of this world, and I can’t get enough of it. I hate that we haven’t had a chance to sit down and talk yet like we promised we would.
47. I don’t know what I did wrong to make you so upset. Nothing made me happier than making you smile or taking care of you when you get sick. I love you so much, and it kills me to see you so sad (with tears in your eyes). I will do anything to make this up to you. Anything.
48. I’m so sorry I let you down. I promise to work on it so we can be closer than ever before. Please don’t give up on me; I promise to do better.
49. I am sorry for being a jerk. I hope one day I can make it up to you. I know we will get through this rough patch in our relationship. It’s only temporary, and we will grow to be greater than ever!
50. As I sit here thinking about our relationship, what we’ve been through, and what we will face in the future, I want to make sure that you know how much you mean to me and how much I love you. We have been through so much together, and I cannot think of anyone else that I would rather share my life with than you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and it kills me that I have hurt you. Forgive me, baby.
51. So I’m writing this letter because clearly, I need to apologize again. So the other night, when we got into a fight, and you said that you didn’t feel like I loved you, that was all just a misunderstanding. I know that you know just how much I care about you, but I want to do better.
52. Honey, I am so sorry for being such a jerk lately. You are the most amazing person I know, and I just don’t deserve you. You have shown your support through all my problems and deserve so much more than what you get. I love you so much, and my life has no meaning without you by my side. Please forgive me.
53. I’m so sorry for whatever I did to upset you. I can’t tell you how much it hurts me that you would think I would ever intentionally hurt you. You’re my everything, and I just want to make you happy. Please forgive me.
54. I will never be able to say it enough; I am sorry. I want to run my fingers through your hair, kiss the tears off your beautiful face and tell you how much I love you every day. I promise to never forget the precious gift that is our friendship. You are like a sister to me, and I love you more than you will ever know.
55. I am so sorry for the things I’ve said and the way I have treated you. You are one of the most amazing women and deserve to be treated with nothing but love. I will try to do better and show you how much you mean to me every day!
56. I just wanted to apologize for how I acted last night. I feel so foolish for letting it get so out of control. I am incredibly sorry and love you so much!