Happy Substitute Teacher Day 2021
Happy substitute teacher day to all the teachers out there! Substitute teachers are a vital resource that lights up our lives when they grace our children with their presence. They bring many opportunities to explore new things and present us with diversity. Each person gets something unique to the desk, and it is our opportunity as parents and children to take advantage of this. We appreciate your efforts to helping our children grow in ways no one else can. Here’s to a happy substitute teacher day!
If you’re a teacher and reading this, thank you for all the work that you do! If your job involves being in a classroom on a regular basis then today is Substitute Teacher Day. What do teachers and substitutes have in common? Not much.
1. Happy Substitute Teacher Day! In honor of substitute teachers everywhere, we’ve compiled some hilarious tweets that will have you laughing until your tears run dry.
2. You are a blessing to the children. You give them the love and nurturing that is often missing from their lives. They all enjoy your presence in our class, and I know you will be greatly missed. I wish you a happy substitute teacher day!
3. To my amazing substitute teacher, I love you. You’re the best teacher in the whole wide world, and you are so nice to me. All the kids at school think you’re cool, but most of all, I think you are super cool. You have helped me so much that I might even go into a career where I can be just like you!
4. Being your substitute this year has been one of my favorite years teaching. I have watched you grow and develop into a brilliant young man. You are an inspiration to all of us, and you bring so much joy and passion to the classroom. Thanks for being you!
5. Thank you for being my teacher, thank you for helping me when I needed it, thank you for showing me how much fun school could be again; I always wanted to Thank you and show my appreciation for everything you have done. This year has been different for me, and I will never forget your support, your time, and your love. I love you more than words could ever tell you.
6. People in my class love you even more than they do me. I know you view my class as your second family and want nothing more than to teach them. I am so lucky that I found the love of my life and the most adorable and amazing boyfriend ever! Happy Teacher Appreciation Day (sub)
7. I may be your sub for the day, but I hope I am so much more. You are a great teacher and an even better man! Thank you for everything that you do. Happy Teacher Appreciation Day!
8. When you walked into my classroom that first day, I was happy to see a friendly face. You made me laugh and brought out my inner child. You were everything I ever wanted in a friend and more. I couldn’t help but fall for you.
9. Happy Substitute Teacher Day! I didn’t want to send you flowers or chocolates, so instead, I created you a song. I love you, my sweet substitute teacher.
10. You are such a wonderful special sub! I love the way you laugh and sing along to the children’s songs. Thank you for all your great enthusiasm and for how you engage the students in learning through play. It is so much fun to watch them at recess with you. You add so much joy and fun to our classroom 🙂 We all love it when you rock out with us!
11. I’m thinking of you today. I hope you get a break to come to eat lunch and to go for a walk. I smile when I think of you. I love your ability to find joy in everything, so thank you for being part of my life.
12. Happy happy substitute teacher day! Thank you for caring about your students enough to be subbing on such short notice. I hope you can feel the love radiating off everyone in this room in a wave of appreciation. Have a wonderful day off!
13. Thank you for stepping into my first-grade classroom today. Your smile, tender hand, and sweetheart filled the room with love. I am so thankful that you walked into my life and that we are able to share our lives together. I love you so much!
14. I love you so much. I hope this beautiful day is filled with all your favorite things. I can’t wait to be back in your arms again. You make me so happy, and I truly value our time getting to know one another. I wish you a fantastic day full of everything you want – no matter how silly it might be. God bless you, sweetheart, and have a happy teacher appreciation day!
15. I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you! I’ve only known you for a short time, but I can see that you are a wonderful teacher in that short amount of time. Your students adore you! You keep the class under control and organized and inspire the students to give their best. I wish you all the best!!
16. My substitute teacher. Someone that makes me laugh like no other. Someone I can sit and talk to for hours without getting bored. We have a bond unlike any other; we can read each other’s minds, now that should make us psychic, right? You are my best friend. I don’t know what I would do without you.
17. Happy sub day! Thank you for sharing your talents with the kids; they sure love you! I look forward to going back to school just so I can see you. I adore you.
18. Thank you for everything you do. You have brought so much joy and laughter to our family. The boys love having you as their teacher, and they miss you when you are not there. You truly are a special person, and I am so glad that you are in our lives. You are such an inspiration to everyone around you, and I can’t wait for many more years of fun with a great person like you.
19. Thank you for standing in for our teacher today. You did a great job teaching us, and you gave the best hugs ever! I know we can come to you with any problem, and you will help us work it out. I am so glad that there are people like you in this world. You’re the best!
20. I just wanted to say thank you. You’ve come in when I’m in desperate need of help and blessed my classroom and my students with your amazing skills. I want you to know that your gift is a gift from God, and you have done so much for me during my time of need. Your the best!
21. I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you. You have a special way of making me laugh when I’m down, keeping the class well-behaved, and taking care of them like they are your own. 🙂
22. I wanted to thank you for everything. From the work you do in your classroom daily to your dedication and care for the students, I am always impressed. The school year has just begun, and you are already above and beyond what I have asked of you. You have worked hard around the clock to deliver a high-quality education that no other sub has yet to witness or be compared to. The students in your class love you and enjoy being in class. I know each day you come.
23. I really enjoyed the extra time I got to spend with you today. You were very helpful, and you made me laugh, so thank you. I hope you had a great day!
24. You always know how to make me smile. Even when I feel like the worst-case scenario, you work your magic and make me forget it all. I love you so much, and you are the closest thing to perfect in my eyes. There is no one else like you! I am so thankful for you in my life and all of the happiness you bring me.
25. I have so much love for you. You are such an inspiration to me, and I am thankful to learn from your love and light every day.
26. I had a great day, not because it was sub day, but because I am lucky enough to be your boyfriend. I love you so much and can’t wait until we get back together.
27. Happy substitute teacher day! I am so thankful for all you do. You are my heart and my soul. You are always happy and smiling, and I love that about you. My life is a thousand times better with you in it. Without a doubt, the best thing that ever happened to me was finding you!
28. Thank you for being flexible and understanding, thank you for being a great co-worker, thank you for being so willing to be a helping hand to our students and their families, thank you for being the best substitute teacher I’ve ever had!
29. You were there for me when I needed you the most. For that, I will be forever grateful. Thank you doesn’t seem enough, but it is all I have. You are the best teacher in the world.
30. You are the best substitute teacher ever!!! You always make the kids laugh. They all love you so much. I can’t wait till you come back, the kids all miss you!! I hope you have the best day ever!
31. I want to send you a special message on this day in hopes of brightening your day and bringing a smile to your face. I hope that you are enjoying your day off as much as you enjoy your day at work. I wanted to let you know that I think about you every day and how wonderful it is to see you every teacher’s day. While I am substituting, I always wish that I had you by my side to share the day together with me.
32. Be my substitute teacher today, and I will give you a love note. Love, your favorite student.
33. You are the most amazing teacher I know. On the days you sub for me, my students don’t even notice your absence. I count the days until you return to our class again. A class could never get boring with you around. You are a true gift to us all; thank you for coming back tomorrow.
34. I’ve always known you were a gift from above. I love how you bring the class to life and practically force them to learn! Today is due to your hard work! You are the best!!!
35. As I thought about this special day, I wanted to write you a greeting. You brighten every class with your smile. Each time you walk into the room, it lights up with smiles and laughter from the students. They all adore you. They say that they love their regular teacher, but they want to love you instead. They love the fact that you have so much energy and create a warm and friendly classroom environment for them.
36. You stepped into a room of 30 teenagers and made them fall in love with you. You gave me advice on my personal life, taught me how to be organized, and encouraged me to move forward with my education. You showed me that one day I could be someone’s teacher too.
37. Happy Teacher Day! I love you! It’s hard to be the sub sometimes, but it’s more difficult not to see you. I love your smile and spirit, and I just want you to know that. My heart aches to know that I won’t be talking with you in a couple of hours. But when Sunday comes around, I am happy again because I will get to see you again. Sometimes I wish we could spend every day together.
38. Happy Teacher Appreciation Day!!!! I have the best sub ever! Everybody loves you, and I’m so glad to have you. Don’t worry about anything; I will protect you! Love,
39. You work so hard to make sure the kids get the education they deserve. You always have a smile on your face, and you are caring and nurturing.
40. It has been an absolute pleasure having you as a sub this year. You are extremely talented, both in the classroom and behind the lens of a camera. Your passion for photography is admirable, and I am so grateful for the art you’ve brought into my life. You will always be welcome to come back into my classroom anytime.
41. This year I have been lucky to have you like the best sub a teacher could ask for. You have made my days easier, and I can’t help but love you. Thank you for helping me with my lesson plans and doing everything I needed to help out the students and myself. Thank you for being such a fantastic friend, educator, and all-around perfect man!
42. Thank you for always being so kind and patient. You are a wonderful teacher and I hope that all of my friends and students appreciate how lucky they are to have you. Happy Substitute Teacher day!! Thank you!
43. A substitute teacher doesn’t always get a thank you after a long day, but I thank god every day for bringing you into my life. You help me put the pieces back together when I’m about to be torn apart and you make it better than it ever was before. I love you so much.
44. Your love for children, school, and learning is infectious…you crack me up. I love you. Thank you for bringing my broken school back to life and making room for so much more on its stage.
45. You are the greatest substitute teacher ever. When you’re not here I miss you every second, and my day just isn’t the same without you. Thank you for making such a positive impact on my life. You deserve a raise!
46. You are the best sub! You make all the kids smile when you enter the room and they are enjoying every minute of your class. I can’t think of anyone better than you to fill in for our wonderful teacher. Thank you so much for all that you do!
47. Thank you so much for filling in for me today. I wasn’t sure how I would make it through today, but with your help, it was much easier than I thought. You kept the kids under control and made learning enjoyable to them. You’re a great teacher with lots of enthusiasm. Thank you again!
48. Happy Teacher Day! I hope this day is as exciting as you are. What a wonderful time it has been having you as a sub! You have made my class a blast and we will all miss you when you leave us. You are very talented and can do anything you set your mind to. God bless and keep in touch. You are special.
49. I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for doing such a great job not only every day but yesterday and today too. I noticed your desk is always so organized. All my students love having you as a substitute because you keep all of their lessons straight! I wish every teacher was as good at their job as you are at yours!
50. To My Favorite Substitute Teacher, I was so lucky to have you sub for me today! I truly appreciate all the hard work you did to keep my students on task.