Happy Mothers Day Quotes Wife 2021
Are you looking for the best happy mothers’ day quotes? We have gathered some of the most touching and interesting happy mothers’ day quotes all over the world. On this beautiful day, everyone loves to share how they feel about their mothers or mother-in-law. We hope that one of these quotes can make your mom smile on Mother’s Day. Remember, it doesn’t matter how old you are. It doesn’t matter if you’re a son or daughter. It doesn’t matter if you’re a wife, husband, or boyfriend/girlfriend. You can still send your mother very special happy mothers’ day quotes.
As we all are aware that Mother’s Day is celebrated every year around the world as a tribute to all the great sensations and compassionate feelings that a mother produces in us. Mothers Day has lots of fascinating power and pulls us towards it ourselves with love and affection. But how would it be if you could just wish a Happy Mothers Day to your own mother through a quote, is it just an easy thing or not.
1. There is no one else in this world I would rather spend the rest of my life with. You are the epitome of perfect, and you make me feel like I can do anything. I am so lucky to have you as my queen. I love you more than you know. Happy mothers day to my beautiful wife!
2. You are my every blessing and joy. My love for you grows deeper by the day. You always put a smile on my face. I can never get enough of your touch and kisses. My heart leaps with joy when you walk into a room. Thank you for being such an amazing mom to our children and such a great wife to me. I am so lucky to have you! I love you!
3. To the most amazing wife and mother. I thank my lucky stars every day that I met you. You have made me a better person, a stronger man, and I love you with all of my heart!
4. You are my great air, my sunshine, and the beating of my heart. I have nothing without you by my side. I love you so completely that it just flows between us, and by doing so, I can be the happiest woman in the world.
5. Your love brings me so much happiness that I can’t even begin to put into words. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, building a happy little family and loving you forever. It still amazes me how I never knew what true love was until I met you. Thank you for showing me everything I ever wanted in a partner and more. You are my heart and soul, my everything! Happy Mothers Day!
6. To the hottest wife in the world! I am grateful that our paths crossed and that we found each other. You are a blessing in my life. Without you, I would be lost. I love you more than anything! Happy mothers day to my amazing wife.
7. Thanks for being the best mother to our three kids. You give them love, guidance, and support every day. It’s amazing how you make our family a happy place where everyone loves everything about their lives, even though we don’t have much. With your love, dedication, and kindness, you truly are my superhero!
8. I just want you to know that no matter how old we get, how gray our hair will be, or how many lines we’ll have, my love for you will always be true. I will cherish spending the rest of my life just being a loving wife and the best mother in this world for you. Happy Mother’s day!
9. I am so lucky to have a husband who loves me more than anything in this world. I am the luckiest woman alive to be called your wife. You make my life so amazing and take my breath away. I love you with all my heart and soul! Happy mothers day!
10. My mother was my heart, and I love her endlessly. She was the most important person in my life. She would do anything for me, and I would do anything for her. She raised me and kept me alive; that is a fact for sure! My heart will never be the same without her; she is so missed! I love you mom, shine up there with the stars forever and ever!
11. Every mom deserves a day just for her! On this day, I want to thank you for all you do and all you are. You are my best friend, my confidante, my lover, and most importantly, you are the best mother I could ask for. In fact, I don’t just call you my wife. I call you Mom! Thank You, Mom!
12. You are the most amazing woman in the world! Your love for me knows no bounds, and your selflessness knows no end. You have given me a life of happiness and joy that I never thought possible. Thank you for being my loving, caring wife. You are the best thing that ever happened to me!
13. You are an amazing wife and an even better mother. You fill every day with love and laughter, and I couldn’t be more thankful. I am the luckiest man alive to have you in my life! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
14. I love your smile; I love your laugh; I love the way you make me happy. I really love how you care about me unconditionally. I’m so lucky to have such a wonderful wife and mother for our sweet baby girl. You are the best mother and wife a man could ever ask for!
15. I love you more and more every day. With each passing day, I feel more for you than I thought possible. You have stolen my heart with your smile, your eyes, and your love. You are the best mommy ever!
16. Happy Mothers Day, Baby! I have to say it AGAIN – I love you MORE than anything in the entire world! Without your love and support during my life, I would go NUTS! I am so lucky to be able to call you my wife. You are the best mommy in the ENTIRE world, especially since you choose to stay at home and take care of our kids. Your dedication is unmatched by anyone else. My heart gets so warm and fills with love every time.
17. My mom has always been the best. I love you, mom! Happy Mothers Day.
18. You are my heart. I can’t stop loving you. Happy mothers day.
19. You enrich my life without measure. Each day we laugh and love and grow closer together. You are the mother to our child and an amazing friend. Thank you for supporting me in everything I do and for just being you.
20. Thank you for being the most amazing mother a child could ever ask for. I love you so much, and I appreciate how hard you work to make our life easier. You constantly think of others before yourself. I love waking up each day to your smiling face and kind heart. Happy mothers day!
21. You are a woman beyond compare. All women should look up to you as an example of a perfect, loving wife. I love you more than life itself and am so proud to call you mine! Happy mothers day.
22. You went above and beyond taking care of our family. I am proud to call you my wife, and your love inspires me daily. You are by far the best mommy that they could have ever had. I love you more than you will ever know!
23. Happy Mother’s day to the most beautiful woman, daughter, mother, and wife in the world! I love you with all my heart. You’re the best mom, wife, and daughter-in-law anyone, could ask for. I am grateful that God has put me in your life because you are one of a kind; there is no one like you.
24. Thank you for being the most amazing wife and mother a man could ask for. Your love knows no bounds, and your beauty has no equal. I will always cherish and adore you with every fiber of my being. Happy Mothers Day!
25. I vow to love you till the end of time. You are my one and only! There is no such thing as perfect, but you are perfect for me. Nothing will change the way I feel about you. I will love you forever and always! Happy Mothers Day!
26. Happy Mothers Day! I adore you, and I love you more than you will ever know. You are my rock, my best friend, my hero, and the reason I can smile every day. Thank you for being such an amazing Mom and putting up with me for so many years. Today is not about Hallmark holidays or flower arrangements, but a day to tell you that you have completely changed my life. The best mother in the whole wide world.
27. I love you for all that you do. You are so supportive, and I can’t thank you enough for your never-ending love and care. Happy mothers day!
28. I feel like the luckiest woman alive. I have a great job, amazing friends, a loving family, and most of all, the love of my life. You make me so happy every day, and I wouldn’t want it any other way. Happy Mother’s day to the most amazing mother ever!
29. I love you so much it hurts! I’ve met the best man in the world, and he’s yours truly because I wouldn’t want anyone else. Happy mothers day; I love you.
30. Wife, you are an amazing woman. You have my heart and soul and fill me with so much love. Being your husband has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can’t wait to spend our lives together. Your smile could light up the darkest days; your kisses are the sweetest thing I’ve ever tasted. You are my whole world, and I will never stop loving you!
31. Being a mother is my greatest accomplishment, but I love you like crazy. I am so lucky to have you as my best friend, lover, and husband. You are the other half of my heart, and I treasure every moment we spend together. I love you!
32. Mommy, you are so incredible. I don’t even know where to begin to describe how amazing and beautiful you are. You are my idol, my best friend, and the woman who taught me the true meaning of strength. You have always taught me to lead with kindness and to never judge people based on their faces. You have had your fair share of struggles, but you stay strong for us. My admiration for you grows a thousand times a day!
33. My heart leaps every time the phone rings. My eyes light up every time you smile my way, and my breath comes more frequently when you are close. You love me and all my little quirks and imperfections. You make me feel like a princess; even on the days, I don’t want to get out of bed. I have never felt more alive than I do with you by my side.
34. Happy Mother’s Day to the absolute best mom, the one who is there when I cry, the one who makes me laugh till my tummy hurts, the one who loves me unconditionally and always supports me in what I do. I love you so much mommy (insert name here).
35. Being a mother is hard. It’s physically hard because it requires strength, endurance, and tireless work on a level I will never understand. Loving and caring for your children is probably the most intense, unconditional love there is. My mom, you raised me all by yourself, through ups and downs, good times and bad. You were always there for me when I needed you. You were my best friend. Now that I have my own children, I see so much of you in my life.
36. It’s hard being a mom. But it’s harder to be the mom of your kids. You always do more than you think you can. You are my best friend and my family; I could never live without you or our babies. I love you so much!
37. Happy Mother’s day; I love you more than you can imagine; every day with you is better than any other day. Each passing year I fall more in love with you. Thank you for being my rock and my everything.
38. I’m so lucky to have found you! Your support and love are what make me a great mother and person. All the sleepless nights, dirty diapers, bills, and doctor’s visits are not as bad with you here to share it all. On this special day, I want to thank you for being there for my son and family. You are an amazing woman! Thanks for 15 wonderful years. Happy mothers day!
39. You are the greatest mom to our two little angels. I am so proud of how you have taken on this hard role and done it to perfection. The work you do in our home and career is unmeasurable, but I am glad to be able to provide for you so you can stay home with them. You are my rock, my everything. Every day that goes by, I fall more and more in love with you.
40. You are the greatest mother I know. If I could be even half as good of a mother myself, I would be proud. It scares me to see how much you love your children because they are lucky to have you as their mother. You make them so happy and so well adjusted. I’m confident that through your example, my future children will turn out just as amazing. Love you, mom!