You’re doing the right thing when you pray for your wife and family. And I hope that we can all learn a good bible prayer for our wife to say goodnight. It is great to have a love and quality time together with your wife before going to bed. This habit will solidify your marriage, plus spending time as husband and wife alone is important in strengthening the bond between you two and nurturing your family relationship.
Goodnight, my love. May our dreams forever be sweet. May every tomorrow be bright and happy as today. Goodnight, dear wife; I love you.
Good Night Prayer for My Wife
1. I love you more than ever. There are no words to describe what a wonderful woman you are. I am so lucky to have you in my life; thank you for being here tonight with me. I pray that you always feel cherished and loved. I will do my best to make sure that this is true every day for the rest of our time together. Good night my love; sleep peacefully knowing that I am doing my very best for us both.
2. My sweetheart, I pray that as you sleep tonight, our Lord fills your heart with love and the knowledge of His perfect peace. I pray that you wake up tomorrow refreshed and renewed. My dear Wife, God Bless You.
3. I fell in love with you because you are my best friend. A wife and husband should be friends. It doesn’t matter how many years pass; I want that friendship never to end. Good night my love. Sleep well, my sweetheart.
4. I hope you sleep well and dream of me? I can’t wait to be with you again in the morning!
5. I hope when you lay your head down to bed that all of the thoughts in your mind are about me. I hope my smile lights up your day and that when you hear my voice or feel my touch, you melt inside. The way I feel for you is unlike any other; with every second that passes, I find myself loving singularly.
6. Goodnight, my beautiful wife. May the angels guide you through your dreams and guard you till dawn.
7. My love for you is deeper than a boundless ocean and stronger than any raging fire. My adoration to you is like the universal law of gravity that keeps the universe in order. My commitment to you is like the gravitational pull that brings the planets back to their orbits. You are truly amazing, my dear! I hope I have managed to prove just how much I love you today. Always know that our love will get us through anything life throws at us. Good night; I love you so much, my dear wife.
8. Every night I pray that God won’t take you from me but to keep you in my arms and help me fulfill your dreams here on earth so when my time comes, I can be happy for my children and grandchildren to have anyone as beautiful as you running through heaven.
9. I love you so much! Goodnight, my angel. May your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow will be an awesome day. I love you so much!
10. There is no way this day could get better. I am in my favorite place on earth, wrapped in my favorite person’s arms. We are both totally exhausted, a good tired, but I cannot wait to fall asleep so that I may dream of you one last time. I know tomorrow will be another great adventure if we wake up together. I love you, sweetheart! Sweet dreams.
11. Sometimes I feel like I can’t do it. I feel like I can’t hold our family together, keep us all safe and happy with enough time for everything. You keep me grounded. You always make me look forward to tomorrow morning when we wake up together, lay in bed, and snuggle. I know that no matter what happens, you will be right by my side, walking through the fire with me. I love you so much and pray that we stay strong together as a family.
12. I pray that God will bring you to sleep filled with sweet dreams of the kids and me. I pray that God will keep a watch over you while you sleep, and when you awake in the morning, remember how much I love you.
13. I may not always tell you, but I am so thankful for God blessing me with you every day. You bring light and happiness to my life. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I pray that God continues to bless us with love and a successful marriage forever! Good night honey. I love you!
14. Oh Lord, bless my wife and keep her safe through the night. May she sleep soundly, feeling your loving arms surround her. Comfort her in times of worry or fear, that she may awake refreshed and at peace with the world. Thank you for blessing us with each other and for the love that we share. I pray this in your name, Amen.
15. I hope you sleep tight. I pray that God is by your side to help you find the strength and courage to overcome every obstacle you encounter. I know that I am repeating myself, but always remember how much you mean to me. You are my life, and I love you more than anything in the world. Good night.
16. I pray that God will always whisper his love for you in your ear. I pray that he will shelter you under his wing when you are weary and lead you with his light if you should ever lose your way. I pray that God will never allow darkness to cover your heart or despair to come near your soul; rather, he will forever fill it with his everlasting love and joy. Goodnight, my love. May tomorrow be the best day yet!
17. May God hold you in the palm of his hand when you sleep. May he let his love surround you when you awake. May he allow his blessings to rain upon you all day. May he keep you always beside him, and when it’s time for bed, may he send an Angel to watch over you.
18. Good night my dear wife. I hope you have sweet dreams. May God bless our love with many sweet dreams and pleasant thoughts. To the best of my knowledge, I am the luckiest man on earth because I have the best wife in the whole wide world.
19. May God bless you with all that you need and always make His face shine upon you. May you have a sound mind, good health, and continue to be the loving and caring person I know. Good night my love.
20. I can’t sleep without thanking the most important man in my life. I pray for you every night before I go to sleep. I pray that you continue to be safe and healthy. I pray for peace of mind, great health, and the best success in life. I pray that you are as happy as you make me. You give love and receive love so easily. The greatest gift of all is love. Thank you for being mine! Good night baby!
21. God, please protect my little princess and bring us safely to each other. I love her more than life itself. If I had to live without her, I don’t think I would be able to function. Guide our steps this night, and watch over her as she sleeps so that we will meet again tomorrow.
22. I love you so much. Even though we fight sometimes, everything always turns out alright. I am never scared to go to bed at night because I have you in my life. I hope you have a wonderful night and sweet dreams. I will see you in the morning, my love!
23. Good night my love; I faced the new day with an open heart and without fear. May your sleep be filled with sweet dreams of our future together. I will wait for you, dreaming of you as well.
24. I love you so much that I need you to know just how much my heart turns over when I look at you. Please sleep in the Lord, and may he give you your heart’s desire. Close your eyes, and go to sleep in peace. Amen!
25. Goodnight, my love. As I lay here in bed, wondering if I should even tell you how much I love you, I figured that it wouldn’t hurt. Even though you are sleeping next to me or reading this letter while lying in bed with a snack, your amazing smile is still on my mind, and the thought of it makes me smile as well.
26. As the moon rises toward the sky, so does my love for you. As we lay down to sleep, I pray that our love will forever be a blessing. May God bless you and keep you from this day forward until forever ends.
27. Good night my love. I’m thinking of you with warm thoughts filled with tenderness and adoration. I am praying that you have a peaceful, restful sleep. May our Heavenly Father bless your efforts and cover you with His divine grace. In the morning may you awake to my loving smile; the warmth of our love will enfold you, and we will begin this new day filled with tenderness and love. You are in my mind, heart, and soul!
28. I love you more than I can say! You are everything I’ve ever wanted, and so much more. Thank you for being the amazing wife, loving mother, fantastic listener, and for being my life partner. I am truly blessed to have you in my life. May God bless and keep you always. Goodnight, my love.
29. I pray for you every night, honey, and I often see that my prayers are answered. For example, today I wanted to find a nice but fairly inexpensive present for you, and the very first store I went into had exactly what I’d been looking for. It’s amazing how God answers our prayers—we just have to ask with confidence! Sweet dreams, my love, I love you.
30. I know I just left, and you are asleep, but I had to say good night. I miss you more than you could ever know. Even though we are still apart, I am always close to you in my heart. When we get married next month, it will be the happiest day of my life. I love you, baby!
31. I am laying here thinking about how blessed I am to have you and Kendall as my wife. You are always there when I need you. I will do everything in my power to make sure that we are happy together forever. I love you! Goodnight!!!
32. Dear Lord, may your blessing be upon my wife as she prepares for sleep. Protect her, oh God! May your light shine upon her during the night hours. Grant her your mercy and loving care. Watch over her with compassion and guide her with wisdom through all the perils of the night. Let her know that you are aware of her needs and concerns.
33. I want to thank God for blessing my life each day. I am truly blessed to have you in my life, and I’m fortunate to call you my wife. I want to do everything in my power to make you happy! Thank you for making me smile every morning, for being so beautiful, for loving me more than anything! Good night!
34. Good night my love. I hope that you sleep tight. I will try to be with you in your dreams tonight, so just close your eyes and think of me. It is in my thoughts as well, every minute of each day. You are my whole world, always have been and always will be. Love you!
35. As I close my eyes and let the world slip away, I feel deep contentment and gratitude for the life we have shared and continue to share. Even when we are apart, you fill my thoughts as I hope you fill my dreams. My love for you grows deeper with time. When we are together, our love is unabashed and full of passion. The joy of seeing you blush as I tell you that I love you is indescribable. You complete me, enrich my soul.
36. Good night my sweet love. I pray that my dreams will be filled with us together, forever and always. I’ll be holding you in thoughts before I fall asleep while praying for our continued health and happiness.
37. I pray that every moment will find you filled with love and laughter. I pray you will be safe from harm and that God will watch over you always. May angels guide your dreams. Good night my love.
38. Goodnight, my dear. I go to sleep, as usual, hoping it’s a wonderful day tomorrow! I want you to be the one in my dreams. With the love that only you can give and wake up with your beautiful face, see you and say good morning! The hours go by so slowly when I do not see your face and feel your tender embrace. Good night wife, I love you!”
39. Oh God, please fill my wife’s heart with love for me and our family. Keep her mind focused on the things that are good, pure, and uplifting. Make her be a blessing in all of our lives. Bless her with strength and courage to overcome any obstacles that come our way and give her an understanding of Your unconditional love.
40. Dear God, please form an angel from the clouds and have him watch over my wife while she sleeps. I just want to let her know that I love her more than anything in this world, and she is always on my mind. Please tell her how much I cherish her and keep her safe from any harm.
41. God bless you and all the good things that have happened to you. Thank you for your love, your gentle touch, and your heart of gold. My night is always peaceful and calm because I hold you in my dreams. I will always be here for you – my love.”
42. Sweetheart, I love you and am so thankful that we have each other. Rest your head, my precious one. May you wake with good thoughts about the day ahead. Remember, I love you and that you are my everything. Good night my love.
43. God, please watch over my love while she rests tonight. Send out your angels to help her through the night.
44. Goodnight, my love. My body is weary, and I’m ready to leave the day behind. I can’t wait for tomorrow when we wake in each other’s arms and feel the pure bliss of a new day together. I thank God every day for loving you as you have loved me back.
45. Goodnight, my love, Sleep tight, my princess; I love you beyond words.