50 Daily Prayer Before Work for Husband/Wife
There are times when I don’t know if I should do something or not, and that has led me to pray for guidance and wisdom basically every single day. Below is a shortlist of some potential questions you might have but not get answered, so you end up doing the wrong thing or doing the right thing for the wrong reasons.
A quick daily prayer to ask God for a successful day at work and a renewed strength to go through all the challenges my patients might present to me.
How I start, my day is very important to me. I don’t follow a religion. I wear no formal “Religious” clothing. You won’t see my posting religious quotes on Facebook or Twitter (unless they are funny enough), but I do like a lot of time to reflect on my life as well as others. This is where prayer comes in. For me, prayer isn’t about thanking a god for food or having good health; it’s about understanding what you have and realizing that many others will never have that luxury in life.
1. I pray for nothing but love and peace. I pray that everyone is happy and full of joy. I pray my intentions are good and my heart true, for I am only focused on love, not hate.
2. Lord, I know that my work on Earth is temporary and will not last. I know that we are here for such a short time, and my life is passing quickly. Please help me be the best person that I can possibly be, help those around me, and make life a good place for everyone. Help me to hold close to all those people that light up my world. And finally, Lord, thank you for how you have made me see things, how you have changed me into a better person.
3. God, I pray for my wife today. May she be surrounded with love and happiness today and always. And may I be a good husband to her always.
4. I pray that you are feeling better, I pray that you are feeling happy, I pray that your day is amazing. I love you, and thank you so much for always being here for me.
5. I am saying a prayer for you right now. Things will always get us down, but we need to know they will not last. I am praying that you are at peace today and that your heart is filled with joy. I love you and miss you so much!
6. I pray that you will be safe today. I pray that you will have enough money every day to afford food, a place to live, and transportation. I pray you will be able to wake up every morning and start your day with a smile. I pray for happiness so that you will never feel the pain of sadness ever again. I pray for love because I know life would not be the same without it.
7. I pray that the next 9 hours pass by quickly. I pray for you to get home safe. I pray for you to have an easy day at work and a good day off tomorrow. I pray for a healthy week an easy healing process. I can’t wait to see you tonight!
8. May the values of compassion, mercy, and honesty be with me today. May I find peace in my mind and happiness in my heart? Amen. kiss kiss.
9. With a passionate heart, I pray this for you: that our love will flourish, that you will know the happiness and the peace that only God can give. May your days be bright and filled with love and hope. Love you with all my heart.
10. I pray each day to have the strength to always be there for you and be the man you need me to be, as well as the man you want me to be. I pray that we grow old together, and every day, every moment is filled with love and laughter.
11. I love you! Before my day begins, I send up a prayer that it will be a great day for both of us to be filled with love and joy. That we can make each other laugh and share in intimate moments. I look forward to coming home to your smile. I love you.
12. God, give me the strength to cope with the troubles and difficulties of today. Let me experience again the joys that you have given to me in the past. Let me not be surrounded by misery, but let me see and feel your presence everywhere I go. Amen.
13. I pray for you every day and miss you with all my heart. I love you and hope this day goes by quickly. I love you more than words can say.
14. God, I pray that you will give me the strength and patience to deal with people today. Give me the strength to handle their rudeness and the courage to be nice in spite of it. Let this day be a good day for everyone, but especially for me.
15. Please help me to have the strength today to endure the hard times. I know I am not alone but feel so alone sometimes. Please give me the strength to love and forgive, compassion for those who are different, and thankfulness for those around me. I pray for understanding to those people who say hurtful things and that I can take what is thrown at me.
16. Bless our hearts before work today, Lord. May the love we have for each other protect and guard us all day long as we work. Protect us from negativity and give us peace in our hearts, minds, and souls.
17. Lord, please grant me the serenity and patience to deal with everything which happens today. Please let me always be cheerful and bright about each situation that I encounter. Please help me not to stress or get upset easily. And finally, Lord, keep my heart filled with love for everyone all day through. Amen.
18. I pray to you early in the morning and throughout the day. I pray that I will be a good man, good friend, good son, and brother. I pray that I’ll never make decisions that will lead me away from you. Lead me on the right path to where you are!
19. God, give me the strength to face the day and the love to keep my lover safe. Allow me to see their beauty and feel pure joy with every touch. Fill our hearts with a passion that keeps us together until the end of time.
20. I pray that you will come home to me safely. I pray that your day goes well and that you get everything done you need to. I pray that all the people around you will be careless, distracted, or even nicer than usual. I love you, and I hope your day goes well.
21. I pray that God will bless you and watch over your day. I love you more than words could ever express. Have a wonderful day. I love you!
22. Each morning I say a little prayer for our love, that it will continue to be strong and pure.
23. I pray you will fall more in love with me each passing year. I want to spend the rest of my life waking up to your smile!
24. God, I pray that you give me the strength, patience, and calm needed to make it through another day. I also pray for my husband/wife [name]; I pray that God will heal him/her and keep them safe. Amen.
25. I pray this day is perfect. I pray that I get to see your beautiful face. I pray you to feel good and can’t wait to see me. I pray your hands are warm in mine. I pray our hearts to beat faster when we talk. I pray God will bless our sweet love and stop time so we can stay just as we are right now forever.
26. I pray for my wife every morning on the way to work. I know I’ll never lose her love for me, even though we argue and drive each other crazy sometimes. Thank you, God, for my wonderful wife, who loves me through all the small and big troubles in life.
27. Lord, I thank you for another day and ask you to watch over my wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend. May he/she remember how much I love them every day. Touch their heart with your love and surround him/her in warm thought. Turn daily happenings into beautiful blessings that he/she will recognize as your grace when he/she comes home.
28. I pray that you have a wonderful day. When you wake up today, I was hoping that you will feel my love surround you like the warmth of morning sunlight. I hope for your dreams to bring you closer to me and only happy thoughts. I am here for you always, for all of your needs and wants.
29. Each morning I pray that the Lord watches over you and brings you safely to me. I love you!
30. Dear God, thank you for blessing me with this person in my life. Thank you for all of the blessings you provide to me. Thank you for the love that I have found in another. Please only bless us with more of your divine plan. I pray that each day we will be happy and healthy. We have so many dreams coming true in our future! Please let this be a year full of happiness, success, and blessings overabundance.
31. God, I pray for my darling wife today. I pray for her health and that You protect her from harm. Guide her in the path of righteousness, for she is Your child in need.
32. I pray for your happiness and success every day of my life. I pray that nothing but the greatest things will happen on your birthday, anniversary, and any other part of your special day. I love you so much!
33. I sit here every morning and pray that the day will last for as long as I am with you. You are my everything, my love, my life. I want to spend all of eternity with you by my side. This year has been the best of my life because for the first time ever; I no longer feel lonely. I love you with every ounce of my being.
34. Ohh, Lord, may Your presence be my guide today. Ameen.
35. I pray every day that God will bless you and protect you. I pray that He gives you courage, strength, and hope. That he fills your heart with happiness, love, joy, and peace. I pray that nothing hurts you today and nothing can harm you. I pray for all of these things because I love you.
36. Thank you for making another day possible. Thank you for the gift of your love. I pray that today when I go to work, I will be a blessing to others. I pray that everyone who knows me will tell others about my love and kindness.
37. Dear God, please help keep my wife and kids safe today. Please continue to guide them and help them make good choices today. Amen.
38. As I continue to start this day, I ask for your blessings to surround me and my loved one. Thank you for being in our lives, and thank you for the new day that we have been given.
39. God, please bless my love. Today and every day, let him/her know that I think of him/her even before I get out of bed and that the only thing I want to do is spend time with him/her.
40. God, please protect my love so that they can return to me safe from their workday. I pray that they return home with a smile on their face and love in their heart. Help them to remember that I will be here waiting for them with open arms.
41. I pray to God that you never feel alone. I pray that he keeps his arms wrapped around you, that you know he is with you and loves you. I pray for a long, happy life with you, a life where you’re surrounded by laughter and friends. I pray for him to give us a beautiful, healthy child who makes our family whole. I pray for him to carry us through the rough times and show us how all of our paths lead to him.
42. Oh Lord, please give me the strength to get through another day. Work is about the last thing I want to do today, but I know that I need the money. Please give me the strength to work with a smile in my heart. Help me look forward to seeing my love tonight and be patient with me.
43. Lord, I need your help today. My job is difficult, my family is challenging, and I love them. But you know all this already because you know everything about me and everyone else on the planet. Even people on other planets that I have never known or met, but you are their God too.
44. Oh God, thank you for this life that I live. Please bless me with guidance and wisdom today as I go to work. Guide me when my coworkers treat me unfairly and give me peace when my boss is upset. Help me, Lord, as I interact with my partner (boyfriend/girlfriend). Lord, please fill my heart and eyes with love and laughter all day long. Please bless me with the strength to carry out your will for my life today. Amen!
45. May my day be filled with happiness & love because it is in your arms I belong.”
46. Lord, today I need your strength, your wisdom, and your love. I need to be filled with the spirit of God because my mind is rattled or, as my girlfriend says, “unstuck.” Lord, help me to pay attention to what you tell me. Help me to listen to you so that I don’t take little things out of context. Thank you for always being by my side and leading me to the right path.
47. God Bless my sweetheart, God bless my man! God bless him with love and good health. Make his life happy, peaceful, and bright. May your light surround him every day and give him peace at night.
48. Please send me a much-needed miracle today. I need to find the strength, courage, and perseverance to convert this client. This sale can really boost my career. Please give me the confidence, wisdom, and strength to make my big sale happen today. Thank you, God, for all you have given me, and please send me this miracle. Amen!
49. I pray for the strength to wake up in the morning and give my best. I pray that I have kindness in my heart and the strength to keep moving forward. I pray for a better future, a financial blessing, and most importantly, peace of mind through it all. I pray for courage to face each day with a smile. And most of all, I pray for you!
50. Dear Lord, please guide me today and help me spread love. Help me help others in need and keep my mind on the task at hand. Fill my heart with peace and show me your way.
51. Thank you for my life, family & friends, and all the things and people you have given me. I pray every day that I will always see the positive side of things instead of the dark side. Thank you for my strength & courage to move forward in life. Thank you for all the challenges in my life; they have made me a stronger person. Every day I thank you for waking up with so much health and love. And so much more.